2021 Dragonfly Kite Safari Schedule
All of our trip dates are during the Red Sea’s peak wind season for kitesurfing, ensuring you get a maximum amount of time on the water with perfect conditions at world-class locations.
- 6 days / 7 nights — deluxe cabin (double occupancy) with air conditioning, shower, and toilet
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, and dinner)
- Coffee, tea, water, and juice
- Special BBQ dinner on island
- Daily housekeeping
- Zodiac transfers to/from yacht
- Rescue zodiac onsite at all times
- Kites pumped and rigged every day
- Beach staff launch/land assistance
- SUP and snorkel equipment
- Private transfer from/to airport or hotel
- Marine Park Preservation fee
- Hurghada Port and Fuel fee
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flight to/from Hurghada
- Entry visa
- Tips for yacht crew and beach staff
- Kitesurfing instruction*
- Kitesurfing equipment*
- Alcoholic drinks*
- (* available for additional fee)
- Space is limited to 20 guests per kite safari.
- Traveling solo and want your own space? You can book a cabin for single occupancy at an additional 350€. Check with us for availability.
- Interested in renting a kite for a day or maybe an entire kiting set-up for the trip? We have you covered with a full selection of equipment. Weekly and Daily rental packages are available.
- Do you want to take beginner lessons, or hit up a refresher course, or learn the art of foiling, or get expert instruction on boosting new tricks? Sounds great—we can make it all happen. Lessons and instructional packages are fully customizable.
- Traveling with a big crew? Discounts are available for groups of 10 or more kiters. Contact us for discount details.
- Looking to go mega-exclusive and book an entire safari for a private charter on dates of your choice? We can arrange everything for you and your group. Send us a message with your request.